View Single Post
Old 29-Apr-2006, 08:40
Big Twin

Mood: R1's are better than Ducatis'
Superb post Tim...nice ideas all round. I must admit Ruth's one of people using them on Cadwell track attack is a very very good idea.

Much as i've been 'loud' and seeingly 'down' on the DD series in some peoples estimation i DO think it's an exceptional task and a very good series that the club has set up. (sometimes i just dislike certain ideas). THe paddock banter seems to be very very good and the desire to help and fix one anothers bikes is superb (Just mix a bbit more with the rest of the paddock lads, there are some cracking guys out there).

Much as i'd love to come along to more meetings, i've comitted to helping out another mate as much as possile this season (which i why i was not at Brands) However i will be at more than a couple this season because they are the same weekends as DD races.

As for riding in the series and getting more riders out there... i'm not exacctly sure how the best plan would come about for that. Possibly a little advertising outside of 'Ducati' world as potential for 'Novice' riders to join the series ?

The BMF should be a really really good gateway for riders to be picked up for the series and i'm pleased Everton has noticed this and is taking it on-board.

I hope the series grows from strength to strength.