View Single Post
Old 14-Jun-2012, 08:42
DSC Club Member
500SD
Bikes: Badger DD A #50, Multistrada 1200s, Aprilia Tuono 1100rr

Mood: More chilled than a polar bear's d**k
Just to lob my 2 penneth in.
Keep the rules as they are and well done to those who don't mind the watery stuff, personally I detest the rain and the idea of forking out £200+ of my own hard-earned to do something I don't like seems silly. Going out on track in the wet isn't racing for me, it's pottering round to maybe grab a couple of championship points. For me, the decision to enter on the day is well worth the extra £20 as I'd rather waste that than the full entry fee hating my track time, but this is purely a personal decision.
To have Hottrax make the call on whether we go out seems logical but as soon as time starts to get tight and the track is slightly moist you can guarantee we'll get scrubbed because to be totally honest I don't feel we are taken particularly seriously. The hope of any refund is somewhere between Bob and no and once they have over 6 grand (30 riders at £200+) in their bank we are just a hinderance to them so scrubbing our race on 'safety' reasons is just easy money.

On another point, can someone tell the Motors TV commentator the difference between A and B classes, white or yellow number boards aint rocket science is it??

All opinions in this post are purely those of the author, but cos it's me it makes them all correct.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog.
Scott #50