View Single Post
Old 18-Oct-2004, 16:35
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: have owned 748/853/916/749/853R/748/848 not sure whats next...

Mood: excited about the changes made to averysmotorcycles.co.uk that are coming up
must be me then, think i was expecting so much from her that i'd bulit myself up, as a mate said today its a bit like pulling a supermodel only to find out she wasnt that great really.

think it'll take a bit of getting used to,i agree with you chris that first time out you can wonder if you've done the right thing, i know deep down i have a s its a stunning bike which i love already,i just wish i could ride it better and as chris said the first time on a roundabout on the 748 is a hell of a scare compared to the r6 which just drops in.

i rode the rvf to work today and actually forgot how hard it is to get that bike singing and dancing, you really need to work the box and im sure i'll find the duke similair, was going out 4 a hour now as the sun was shining all day but as soon as i opened the garage door it ****ed down, typical !!!

the r6 was a bit silly for topend but it does give you 1 hell of a rush going that fast, i know its legal but hey.

i should be alright when im out with the lads as im probably one of the quickest around the corners ( if not the quickest ) so should be fine if theyre behind me as i can throw her in onto her side and fire her out and leave them eating my rear tyre, waa hey wish the sun would shine a bit more but i suppose it is ocyober

cheers for your messages of support,makes me feel a lot better knowing that im the problem