View Single Post
Old 24-Sep-2011, 15:15
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
He always looks the same to me even yesterday up at Silverstone, Bikes looking good but then again so do many of the bikes in the 848 Challange,

I also caught up with other other/Ex DDers such as Sam West, Peter West, Nog, Kyle Hinton and Clinton De Tarnowsky and my old mate Glyn Hinsley (aka Scooter916) who owns part of the ANR TSS Junior Superstock and Supersport race team, who are in the very end garage nearest the first turn.

Mixed day for most of the riders with most trying to find a setting that would work. Sam was making steady progress and his times kept improving through the Day, Craig had a good day in Junior Superstock even though he hadn't found the ideal setup, team mate Lodgy was also struggling with setup, although out quallifying Craig I'm sure he was hoping to finish the day futher up the timing sheet.
After the practice was over both Superstock bikes had the Shocks out and fitted with heavier springs and also both sets of forks were stiffened up

Ant Rogers on the ANR TSS Supersport bike was struggling with tyre wear and getting the rear tyre to grip.

Update from looking at todays timing sheets
---------------------------------------------

Faster Tim Faster, hopefully he will find a bit more come race time as he's last on the grid with over 4 secs a lap to make up on the guy in front and 14 secs off Pole

Glyn's Junior Superstock guys have both improved on Yesterdays times, Lodgy improving a couple of seconds so hopefully some of the Suspension changes paid off. Craigs found a couple of tenths and Ant in the Supersport Cup Class improved by almost a second.

Sam's found almost a second over yesterday so the progress continues

I'll be back up there tomorrow so see how they all get on in the races

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook