View Single Post
Old 21-Jul-2003, 11:26
BSB Star

For a start, last season Hodge was on year old machines, and beat 2 factory riders, plus the pril. Lavila has proven to be a good rider on the Gixxer. Xaus, well okay when he's on it, frug me he's on it. Chilli has proven to be a front runner, and still a class rider. Lagoni has proven his salt in supers. Oh, and i seem to remember couple times Hodge beat Bayliss or Edwards.

Okay, i admit Hodge is what i would say is down graded with talent, but still a world champion.

Same could be said about Sheene really. Ago and read where at the end of their careers, Roberts and mamola were not there yet. Did anyone **** Sheene off?? Did the fruck.

Now, gents, why not get behind ENGLISH DUCATI works rider. Although be boring at Brands if Hodge gets the title now. Rather see Tose and Xaus give him a run for his money. Gixxer is getting there.

As for Hodge in GP's, think same applies as Bayliss, will take some time, but if hodge goes 2 GP's on the duke, i hope he gets same spec bikes as the Corsa squad. And i'm sure he'll prove himself worthy. And if he goes into GP's, then good luck to him, be good to get behind an ENGLISH rider in GP's.