View Single Post
Old 29-Dec-2016, 13:57
Bevel Head
Bikes: ST4 & Firestorm - Sadly no more DDue Racer

For Sale Ducati ST4

Hi, My JHP ST4 is going up for sale. This bike had been put together by John Hackett for a regular customer at Ducati Coventry which I then bought 4 years ago. It's been treated with a polymer coating which means it's in concours condition and cleans up really easily. I've just had the valve clearances done and a full belt service by Ducati Proteam so it needs nothing doing for 12 months.

This ST4 also benefits from the following upgrades -

Titanium ride height adjuster
Ohlins remote reservior shock
Extensive Carbon Fibre including Open Clutch Cover, Mudguard, Hugger, Fairing Infills, V- Piece, Heel Guards, sprocket cover
Uprated Slave cylinder
Termi's with JHP removable baffles
New Pirelli Diablo's
New Brembo pads

The bike fuels beautifully and handles superbly. This is a truly exceptional bike maintained regardless of cost with Ducati Coventry service stamps in the book and more recently since I bought the bike, Ducati Proteam serviced. It's covered 17k miles. It even has the original factory U-Lock under the seat.

I think this is the best set up bike i've ever owned and all the controls feel brand new. Reluctantly selling as it's just not getting used enough and I need a new car. I will sell to an enthusiast only with offers in the region of £3,500.

For more information either PM me or call me on 07982671870 or e-mail at wootton22@blueyonder.co.uk. I can send additional high res photo's on request to an e-mail address if interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040633 (640x480).jpg (293.8 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Stormchaser : 29-Dec-2016 at 16:51.