View Single Post
Old 29-Mar-2006, 18:55
DaveB916

If I am not mistaken this situation has been going on some 6 weeks now!??

I for one would be a pretty miffed customer if I had been the purchaser of said machine, whomever's fault this turns out to be.

If it is the case that, "...not all of the pertinent facts are represented in the thread and several of your members are showing us in a very unfair light...." then why doesn't the dealer concerned present their side of the facts for perusal and then see if they are still perceived to be 'villains' or maybe even 'heroes'?

I am sure there are always 2 sides to a story but to simply send, 'a message from Ducati A*******y pointing out that there are a number of defamatory remarks regarding their service department and they are in the process of resolving this issue with the customer' to the WEBTEAM and expect all to be well is very short sighted of them, particularly if not resolved 6 weeks down the road ? Or not 'down the road' as the case is here with this machine.

Surely it must be in everyones interest to resolve such issues swiftly and amicably?

Good luck mate, I sometimes feel dealers loose sight of the importance of customer relations in favour of pleasing Mr Bank Manager, I hope that is not the case here?

I had a similar experience some time ago, not I may point out with this dealer but with someone/an individual not a million miles away from them, some of you may remember it?

All I can say is thanks to Alan at AJR and in the last 2 years big hand to Nelly at Cornerspeed, never had such problems with them, just good b****y service and reliability, now there's tempting fate !!!!........LOLOLOl