View Single Post
Old 04-Sep-2006, 11:17
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
Angry How to kill a passion

How to kill a passion...

I have been involved with racing for more years than I care to remember. I have raced or been part of many teams, clubs & associations and enjoyed every minute of it until yesterday.

I don't understand why the likes of Paul James, Chris Bushell, John Montgomery and Antony Espindola want to destroy a fantastic race series.

I decided to get involved with DD at the start of the season after following it last year and seeing what a great bunch of people you were, and most of you still are. So I bought a new bike, read the rules and joined up.

Full of all the usual excitement I enrolled Domski, paired up with Louigi and went racing. All was fine at first, then the politics kicked in for some reason that I don't understand. The above people IMO are determined to destroy the series with their selfish attitudes and bullying ways.Yesterday at snetterton was the final straw for me when our bike was protested by Antony with bullets made and paid for by the MT!!

This meant that I had to strip the engine of our bike (thanks Alan & Butch) to prove to these knobs that we are honest and playing by the rules.

This cost me and others several hours of hard work after along and tiring weekend, and a four hour drive home (THANKS ANTONY)

Now I don't have a bike, just a pile of bits.

I'm gutted.

It will take many more hours and more money to rebuild my pride & joy. More than the protest fee!

I don't know if I will return next year, certainly not as long as these knobs are running things!

Thank you for destroying mine and Domski's weekend when we should have been celebrating our championship win.

That's now off my chest.