View Single Post
Old 29-Mar-2005, 13:03
Mille

Mood: Relaxed
Henry.Thanks for your message and your opinion of the 749 and I note that you find the bike comfortable.With regard to the bike's looks I think it's just great. I have never ridden any of the 7's so your thoughts on these bikes are very much appreciated.Can understand why you opted for the 749 when you like to ride the fast twisties around where you live. We are both lucky that we have some wonderful roads in our neck of the woods A606, A607, A6006, B6047 etc etc. Who knows one day you may see me "pottering" along on my ST3! Know what you mean abot the ST's ability to do anything and I have been surprised at how the ST3 can really get a move on when necessary and so faster revving than the Multistrada, suppose that's all down to the desmotre configuration.
Can see how much you enjoyed your track day at Cadwell. Perhaps you should keep the white fairing on when you are road riding it might cause the outer lane hoggers to move over thinking you are the plod!
My old white BMW 75/6 has had this effect sometimes, although I rarely ride it nowadays.
Hope you have great fun with your next track day. Yes most certainly it's not what you ride but how you ride it that counts.

George