View Single Post
Old 25-Oct-2005, 20:30
Mille

Mood: Just the one bike for me now
Hi all, been away from computer for a few days, overwhelmed with the response, many thanks.

The RSVR is not a Haga Rep, my mistake. It had some Nori stickers on the sides of the front screen and I'm quite new to RSVR spec, not anymore though.

The bike has a private RSV plate, it is all black including the rear swing arm. Has all the usual 'R' carbon bits plus the Ohlins front and rear and some nice gold anodised OZ wheels. Comes fitted with Aprilia titanium full race system plus the standard. Its an eye catcher.

I'd sooner let the Ducati go than the RS250 but that aint gone a get me any friends here is it, apologies.

Had the Ducati for a year now and love it to bits, turns heads and is my child hood dream.

I'm still going to take the RSVR on a test ride Friday afternoon (weather permitting) and just see how it feels.

The Ducati I find terrible at slow speeds especially through towns and first gear bends, no confidence what so ever. The harder I ride it the better it performs and the more confident I feel which is what it's all about I know.

My close friends tell me to sell both bikes privately and save the extra for a 999, lets see hey !

Delooney