View Single Post
Old 24-May-2006, 12:44
Ducati Corse

Mood: is it still wet
Quote:
Originally posted by TP
If anyone *genuinely* wants to know more about how it works and how it could be applied to your riding then I'm more than happy to have a chat about it. Just let me know and I'll u2u my number.

fil2 - if it doesn't make you faster on track, why does the reigning 125cc world champion STILL have Andy Ibbott in his corner? If you watched the coverage of the 125 GP on the weekend you could see Andy's smiling face with the rest of Luthi's team as he mounted the podium, Keith and Julian even mentioned him.

No it's not a race school, it's a cornering school. So it's only applicable to people who ride bikes and go around corners ....

Thats the sign of a good business ...having case studies and " celeberaties " on side.

Im not disputing that it cant make some people faster on track ! im just commenting on what people have told me that they dont feel the skills they were taught were applicable to racing.........

I can only base my assumptions on what others have said, as i have not been on the course.

be good to find out................