View Single Post
Old 29-Dec-2014, 23:08
Montjuic
Bikes: Triumph Speed Triple/DD 620/

Mood: It's a grand life if you don't weaken
I think if we are trying to keep the series strong with a good turn out at all rounds, then all rounds should be included in the championship, lets face it if a round is not included the turnout will be very low (especially with so many other rounds to pay for), we are going from 9 to 11 rounds, and we collectively seem to like the flexibility of being able to drop at least one round (due to work commitments, family commitments, finances etc), so that is at least 3 DNS. So if that is the case and that is generally accepted, it is then just a case of deciding the number of races, DNS and DNF's to count.

My personal thoughts on the amounts of rounds to count are; and whilst I understand that we want the championship to be decided by skill in all conditions, it may be better for the entry levels at the later rounds if we simply allowed for it to be number of race wins to count and my thought is for that to be 26.......all of which is probably a long winded way of simply voting for 26 from 33.

But whatever is decided the organisers have my support, because it looks like 'herding cats' a bloody thankless task, for which I thank you!

Last edited by Trumpet : 30-Dec-2014 at 10:07.