View Single Post
Old 14-Nov-2005, 20:59
Mille

hows this one

A few years agao a mate of mine was selling his tv in the local paper. This bloke rand up and said he wanted to look at it so along he comes and said yes the tv looks great hed have it. Then he says the video player looks good was it for sale my mate said as he does everthings for sale so the chap says how about the sterio so he done the deal £300
The chap askes for a hand to carry the things to his car where his girl friend is sat. He says to her pay this chap £300 so out comes a wad of cash and she counts out £300 my mate couldnt believe his eyes there must of been about 5 grand in this wad.
The chap thanks him and drives off. NOW FOR THE FUNNY BIT.
My mate then think yipee lets go down the pub. so he and his girl go down the pub this was where i am.
He orders his drinks and one for me and gives the barman a £20.00 note the barman gives it a look and then checks it under a ultra violet lamp and low and behold its a fake. My mate cant belive it hes got another 14 of these. he some how bluffs his way out of this one and i give him some money for the drinks to keep the barman happy.
He was as sad as a pig all night knowing he had been conned, he admited his eyes were transfixed on all the dosh the girl in the car had and didnt think about checking it the money was real.