View Single Post
Old 02-Jul-2014, 15:47
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 996 1 & only Class C DD Champion and KTM LC8 950 SMR

Mood: It's not big, Its not funny, It's necessary
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Class 1C with its two entrants and only run for one year isn't much of a recomendation. And to suggest I was taking part in a parade at the weekend is very misleading. I probably had my bike out of shape more in one race at Donington than all of the three dry races at Pembrey. I've spent 7 seasons racing across 5 classes where I could use wets with a best result of 6th overall in the NGRRC SoT championship so don't go thinking I haven't been there. But for DD I don't think its the way to go

Out of all that is that all you could comment on, my post was not about no one else entered C, we still had a grid of 4 classes ( bit like A & B ) and you have watched the TV of wet races of Hottrax and seen that DD is a lower number parade compared to the rest of the entry's. As for recommendation, I think it is. We are both saying we have raced where we could use Wet or limited to Road tyre. And I'm saying choice for me is better. No Idea where my 1 year racing period on wet/dry becomes an invalid opinion? after my 3 yrs racing in DD A/B on controlled road tyres.
Don't want to upset you Kev as you are a top bloke in my books but that rattled me ( rattled used instead of f*cked me off ) that my opinion is invalid just because C only raced for 1 yr. I still whooped some MaxiTwins / Superbikes and Supercups and I'm saying I've done both and I like the choice and my personal opinion is choice of wets for DD is better.

Craig