View Single Post
Old 25-Sep-2006, 16:23
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Still having fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban996
If no club funds were ever used - what is the '£1025 - Cost of DesmoDue' quoted in the 2005 Financial Review, by David B Burnie, 14/02/06 - viewable on the Members Area?

I don't have a problem as such - but let's not forget that the ordinary DSC members have contributed to your series.

that is the truck ( I think, - well it must be as that was the only cost), spend was 2005 shown in 2006 at the 2005 AGM which takes place in 2006!!

BUT we should not be getting into a divide over this IMO. It is not "your" series; it is "our" series. As I said above the cost of the truck was put down as DD, - but as Chair I saw it as an opportunity for the wider club, - there really should be no them and us. This is a club activity, all members are given a chance to take part either as a rider or a spectator, - (and as a mere spectator the series last year gave myself and family a lot of entertainment). This club was started as a way of bringing people together that have an interest in the many areas of Ducati ownership, - not so as to divide people into trackday-ers, rideout-ers, desmoDue-ers and SwissBank-ers.