View Single Post
Old 06-Nov-2006, 21:50
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Tim ,Great day indeed. I must admit i was a little awestruck at actualy being at Donnington and riding the GP circuit,some thing I had long to do. The bonus of being out there with you and Phil only added to the event.Most of my track day experiance is being out with fellow Ducati riders but being out there with those big fours with some awsome power at hand was an eye opener. The 1000RR and R1 both very fast machine and in the hands of your pair a delight to see. Certainly dropping a tooth from the front sprocket transformed my 996 and I found the added power user friendly. although I did come close on binning her when I found the front break away on the right hander of Mcleans and that was on lap four so Im not sure what caused it as Im sure the tyres were fairly warm by then and the track was dry, scary moment. Fun watching Phil go out first on WJB's 500 and returning back round after a lap to see the rest of the pack unable to close him down . Can only second what you said about Mark and the No Limit team gave us a top day . Time for bed as Im knacked but well chuffed or as much as an old chuffer can be , Regards 4D