Thread: hottrax
View Single Post
Old 12-Jan-2006, 23:45
Big Twin

Mood: Channel Swim is now a (bad) memory not a dream
Deej - have sent you a U2U, obviously rather not deal with the post above on a public website, but if you U2U me your mates name and the date he went on a day with No Limits to get the opinion he's given you, I could tell you exactly the number of off's, red flags and whether anyone went to hospital etc. plus the instructors, the person managing the gate, the weather, the track condition, the exact time each group got on track and maybe even the colour of socks I was wearing.

Have to say quite an incredible opinion to hold about a trackday company widely regarded as one of the best, if not the best in the industry. I've been instructing with them for three years and know the effort we put in to make it a safe and enjoyable day. Speak to some of the owners, management and marshalls next time you are at any of the tracks we go to and they'll give you an unbiased opinion, or simply ask anyone that has been with us from the DSC - by the way, DSC trackdays are run to No Limits Operating Standards. I'd put our record against anyones.

We try very hard, but we're always open to comments as we try to listen and raise the bar with every day we do. We appreciate you have a choice.

All the best, I look forward to seeing you on a trackday soon.

WeeJohnyB