Thread: DSC TA4 Cadwell
View Single Post
Old 26-Jul-2005, 09:51
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
DSC TA4 Cadwell

Thanks to everyone who turned up yesterday and had a great day-everyone behaved themselves-well mostly-Chillo only got black flagged once-nice wheelies mate.
We had a 4 main fallers-Rally off the Dibble Corsa machine-bit of gravel rash, Chicken decided to play grass trackers at the chicaine-bit embarrasing for me since I had just been showing him the lines round the track and we had a chat about the best way through the chicaine-oops.
Late on-like at the end of the second last session(after the flag) Mark Tivey-Wheelspin-highsided at Park. I don't know the results as the guys were hauling him off to Louth County Hospital-looked like a possible broken hand and maybe some cracked bones in his foot-anyone know?
The final faller was Scott-Scottch-highsided at the gooseneck-they abandoned the final session since the ambulance had to go and get him which would take 15 minutes minimum. Anyway we waited and waited, the news was that he would be taken to Louth and Julie his mrs would follow in the motorhome. So the ambulance arrives in the paddock, and out climbs Scott-a bit battered, sore shoulder, possible concussion, but not going to hospital-much relief all round.
The staff at Cadwell were happy with our day, which means we are in MSV's good books as organisors.
There were a few passes which were closer than neccessary which I will monitor next time-I think the people concerned will know who they are.
So Brands on the 5th October then-time to get booking people.

John

[Edited on 26-7-2005 by Monty]