Thread: Hi from Reading
View Single Post
Old 10-Aug-2013, 10:50
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 996 1 & only Class C DD Champion and KTM LC8 950 SMR

Mood: It's not big, Its not funny, It's necessary
Hi Alec. There is usualy a group of the Oxford crew that meet Newbury way usualy Nelsons Diner at Kingsclere or Mc D's at Newbury then ride on down to Popham. But they are at Pembry this weekend. Midday onwards people will turn up. There is another ride out from Loomies cafe in Hampshire with a few peeps riding into Popham. Believe it or not I'm coming by car this week as Just had a nose job and I cant put a helmet on yet or else I would have meet you and rode down.

(don't forget to ride all the way down to the club house - ignore the car park sign).

Some of us meet at Loomies Cafe GU32 1JX at 11:00 for the ride to Popham SO21 3BD.

PLEASE KEEP THE SPEED DOWN WHILST ON THE AIRFIELD ROAD

Join up for a chat and rideout.

Directions

Coming from London M3 take left fork onto A303 just past junction 7. Continue past airfield and take slip road to Micheldever Station to double back other side of A303.

Coming from the West along A303 take slip road for Overton/Micheldever Station, and continue as if going back onto A303.

Coming from Winchester turn left at M3 junction 9 onto A34 then fork right onto A33. Continue until left turn to Micheldever just past Ideal Garage. Follow signs to Overton. Turn right immediately after going under A303 flyover

Craig