View Single Post
Old 06-Sep-2006, 13:44
Ducati Corse
Bikes: 916 Strada

Mood: www.od2racing.co.uk
Question

[quote=stevebale]Well guys.. I understand that my name is being banded by a few ****ers as the person responsible for donating funds to assist the DSC in their post race checks.
Firstly.. Im pleased that i am so interesting that people want to discuss my financial position. Better to be looked over than overlooked!!!!

furthermore.. If any of the anonymous people would actually like to drive their vans towards the motorhome at cadwell and ask me to my face id be more than willing to discuss it.. After Id sued their arses till they were homeless.

If however you have a single thread of evidence,, then please let me see it, and publish my name.. If you dont... then beware !!!

If i wanted to win this series that much, I would

So stop acting like a load of old women and get on with raceing.

If the bikes are legal,, dont be offended !!! But it seems to me,, those who protest must be worried that they might be next..

Oh and feel free to turn our bike inside out,, anytime you like..

And to those of you who dont bicker.gossip,cheat, etc,, Its a pleasure to be part of a good race atmosphere

And to those who do... well,, need i say more...[/QUOT

The people that backed the protest have already been named & I hope shamed in another post, I to have not heard anything said about you infact this is the first time I have heard your name, How do you do I'm Chass.