View Single Post
Old 01-Mar-2006, 16:10
Mille

Mood: Long on Duke's...so happy
AS you can probably see I like Bostroms and have one I bought new and have done 14k trouble free miles on. Those who know me saw me come off it at Cadwell at a club day and it's had an off at the Nurburgring....point I'm making is that I thrash the nuts off it and it turns heads even more than a standard 9** which is quite some going. So I reckon it's a winner. I would make sure, as always, that whatever you're buying is in original condition without too many mods, it doesn't need them. I found a spare load of body work off ebay which has already been trashed once and the good news is that insurance companies seem to be able to be persuaded that it's a rare piece of kit and will therefore grant a much higher %age of damage before they write off which is, IMHO, a big plus.

To be blunt I'm not sure being a Bostrom adds a lot to resale value but bear in mind it is an S and is therefore very pokey.

I'm lucky enought to have a Senna 3 as well and have a real penchant for "special" original paintjobs. For me the Senna 3 is still the most beautiful.

ed