Thread: Bhcn
View Single Post
Old 21-May-2009, 16:54
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Guys, it is really hard to come to terms with stepping down from my role as RO of BHCN after such a wonderful time organising and spending so much time (when ever possible,dispit bad weather and work ) Especially with the support I got from all the great character of the BHCN Region. I was finding it harder and harder to make the commitment nessasary to be a good RO. From the early years after taking over from JB and that was a had act to follow its been about 6/7 years as RO,I can honestly say that when ever the shout went out there was never a shortage of members ready to venture out and help make what ever Plan A was, a Great Day, Weekend Trip or a few hours.
Now having made the decision to go Japanese for the first time I feel thats not really in the interest of the DSC, this was made with some serious thought. Although riding what ever bike was not a big deal in the BHCN as many a jap rider found out to there cost( most were binned if I remember right)it comes down to the fact of putting up a call for a meet and ride out a various times and being able to commit to it,thats some thing Im finding more difficult and some what flustrating to do and thats the reason Iv'e stepped down. 4D