View Single Post
Old 26-Aug-2006, 17:16
Big Twin

Mood: renegade sexy racer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler
After my "exit stage left" at Cadwell, i wanted to thank those that helped me get back on the horse.

Especially Chass, Phil and Fordie.

It wasn't my biggest crash, but it was certainly my fastest - thanks guys - its great to have your support.

Just need to win some spare parts on Ebay now!! - oh and for my bruises to heal - I still ache.

Thanks again
Tim

I was tyring to make myself roll, what are you like!!!

Totally surreal from were I was fella. and fast it was to must of been in forth by then was it? I remember thinking how flat you and the bike stayed for so long just sliding. When you reached the grass you started pulling away from me again and I had to speed up to stay along side. After what seemed like ages you fell back and I carry on up Park. You did clip the grass with the back wheel on a previous session too there.

Glad you were back out and at um strait after mate.

My strait on through Hall late in the afternoon in Inters was a bit of a bum clench-er as it goes. managed to get back to black stuff buy remaining frozen just free wheeling under the trees.

Best time at Cadwell for me so far though, I know whether to go left and right now, just need to sort out when and were.