Thread: bike set up
View Single Post
Old 07-Sep-2006, 11:47
Big Twin

Mood: DD 2006: 4th Top Rookie. DD 2007: 2nd Class B. DD 2008: 2nd Class B.
Under brakes the bike dives and real up sets the turning in so have to be progressive with the brakes and load the front and then if you let go of the brakes before you get to the apex it up sets the bike and run off line. So to keep the line you want to just let go before the apex and run the risk of low side. If you do all you braking before the corner the bike sits up as you want to turn in and it real hard to move the bike. Out of corners the bike sits on the rear and a few time its hit its limit and spun up. And after a few laps the back skips around a lot. I hope I’ve explained it fil2 as I say I've not had to deal with these problem and I feel like I'm trying to ride around them and not fix them or try any thing new.

I think what I’m trying to say is the front end doesn’t feel stable and there seems to be a lot of travel in the suspension and its up setting how the bike turns.

With other bikes iv ridden around the track the bikes feels planted in a corner and you feel the front end working not bouncing around like what mine does.