View Single Post
Old 09-May-2005, 16:39
Big Twin

Mood: http://www.knightroadraceteam.co.uk
Quote:
Originally posted by domskidue
Quote:
Originally posted by dickieducati
never said it was a level playing field. what'd be the point everyone crossing the line at the same time?

That's not even the point.

The point is that we were told that a 675 would be a match for a 620 - fact!

Then it's down to rider ability, the point of the series - fact!

When a 620 is pulling 5 or 6 lengths on at fully sorted 675 down a 300 yard straight, it's not rider ability - fact!

Not everyone has the spare cash to buy a 620, so when we were told a 583 with BB would be a match, those with little cash, bought 583's.

When a true novice pulls away from me in a straight line, it's not coz he's better, it's coz he has a machine advantage.

I know some people think I'm full of <b>[Censored]</b> , but give me Geoff's bike and I'd lap as fast as him (not his week though).

So, now that we all know it's not a level playing field, how can you have a problem with seperate points?

It moves you up the table for a start!!!

This aint personal, I just feel like I'm talking to a wall

A faster rider should get past a novice on the bends and on the brakes....

my two team m8 last year both had better bike then me..one had a 15 bhp more then me,i'd still beat him in every race..

There is no such thing us a level playing field in racing..

some people cant buy a 620. some people cant buy good suspention for there 583....even if you had all 620 there will alway be people with better spec bikes..you will never stop it.......I'd thought this was going to be a freinds class..maybe this class should have just been for novices..

weeksy we will get the 620i.