View Single Post
Old 02-Dec-2006, 17:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by 749er
Hi all
when my bike was about 1 year old Rob at Pro Twins set up my suspension, giving me what he called his fast road/track set up, which at times is a bit firm for the road but was great at Cadwell.

Anyway, not long had the bike back from its service and with the oil having been replaced and possibly the cold weather the front is now a bit too firm and on bumpy bends I am being bumped about all over the place and not always in the direction I want to go.

So can someone tell me the length of screwdriver I need to buy and what type of head it needs so I can adjust my forks. Am assuming I need to back the screw out and hence adjust by turning anti clockwise

thanks

Derek
Hi - before you do anything, make sure you have a note of what the settings are right now, so that if you get distracted, muddled, or don't liek results you can be sure of being able to go back to what your settings were, which you liked. The chap who did them will probably have kept a note on file of what he set them to be. Its a 749R I have with Ohlins - is your bike Ohlins or Showa ?

Cheers
Ronnei