Old 12-Nov-2011, 15:50
500SD
Bikes: 996 Bip

Mood: CITIUS EST MELIUS!
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonye
Dear DSC Members,

I had a massive parcel arrive today; I thought Christmas had come early for me but instead it turned out to be our club DOC pack and members packs!

(please, no p!ssy comments about our new carpet, it was my missus that chose the colour!)

Also, many thanks to everyone who followed the instructions I posted a while back (which were repeated in Pronto) and registered on the Ducati DOC website and put the DSC down as your club - for those that did I have a whole load of Membership Packs to post out which contain:
- 2011 DOC cloth patch
- 2011 DOC pin badge
- DOC key ring
- 1x sheet Ducati logo stickers

I will be sending these out in the post over the weekend (great ... another 200+ envelopes to stuff after the last Pronto..!!!) so they should be arriving with you soon.

If you didn't register and would like a pack, then please head over to the DOC site and simply register, selecting the DSC as your club and you may well get sent a pack, otherwise it will come to me (and I will forward it on) or you may well have missed 2011 but at least you'll be registered for 2012!!

DOC registration: http://www.ducati.com/club/index.do
(click "Ask for the Welcome Kit" on the right-hand side and follow the instructions)

If you're not a fully-paid up member of the Ducati Sporting Club and would like to join us and get your free DOC membership pack, along with loads of other great benefits, then you can join the club online via this page and then follow the instructions above!

I shall wear my "Presidente" badge with pride

Just registered now, thanks indeed for all your efforts.

Regards,

James