View Single Post
Old 28-Mar-2011, 08:27
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidlids
Not that far off now so time to try and sort a few things
The DSC envelope turned up containing 3 vehicle passes and 8 wrist bands, I also have a fewl more wrist bands that came in my pack along with my Run the Hill entry, not as many as I was expecting but only a couple short.

So looking for 12 volunteers, ideas and things to help us put together a stand

Once I've checked the paperwork I will see how the vehicle passes are used, They may be for Vans only and not bikes.
There will be no movement of vehicles in the showground after 8:30am so a bit of a early start required.
I'm going up on Saturday in my van along with two of my bikes.

Do we go for the Party tent or has anyone got a couple of Gazebos we can use, also banners etc. I have a Ducati banner I picked up at the Ducati village at Donington a couple of years ago.

I'm looking into getting some DD flyers printed up and we also need to get some membership forms printed

As with the Popham Megameet and the BMF Rally the stand area is Grass so some wooden stakes will come in Handy unless someone has some proper metal stakes they use for roping off areas. Also pieces of wood or plastic pucks to go under the sidestands.

Kev and Trudi have already siad they will help as has Steve Klee (Imola Duke) and if James (007) offer above still stands we have 4 plus myself.

Our Display area is 10M X 6M so we should be able to display a decent amount of bikes

Kev, we used to have a load of the metal stake things to use for roping off area's-back from when we used to do a Ducati parking area at Superbike rounds-LONG time ago! I don't know who might have them if they still exist-possibly Chris??
I did stick my hand up to help and bring either Mutley or the RT if you want then.

John

Growing old-disgracefully!