View Single Post
Old 06-May-2011, 00:14
MotoGP God
Bikes: 848, M620 DD bike

Mood: waiting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionicle
I have been holding back on this one etc etc Paul

many peolpe I dont see that regularly, and some onkly communicate thru looking here even if not posting.

Understand the sentiment but if you or anyone really thinks me speaking with a few mates, and only 20 spaces remember, is going to scupper anything the DSC are organising you need to look at the DSC not me

TBH I take offence at the clear suggestion several times now that I have done this for an alternative aim; sheer bollox. If DSC team are too slow to react to the member needs we'll do our own thing. Its May. Another few weeks it will be June. Someone remind me who's club this is and who pays the subscriptions?!

A quick google seems only we have this restriction then....funny how other clubs have been working on and announced months ago...even on DUK website

http://www.ducatiuk.com/news/uk_mons.../1950/index.do

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=39813

fact is, I HAVE to book time off in advance, I have racing weekends and days committed and others have similar. I want to do Cadwell, and I want to do it with as many mates as possible; the fun is as much off as on the track. End of.

But I guess when the DSC fail to get the numbers or fail to get anything sorted they now have a ready made scape goat coz I dared to 'take' in oothers words those who would have attended. Laughable. Really is laughable.

I wioll stop typing nmow as I am right ****ed off by this. And any more and friendships could be broken.

I'll post on FB, probably ISC too thru Mike or Dave and my MATES who are going will be booking, so anyone who does fancy it call NL direct and book, mention my name/the block booking and you should get the 10%. I will email Mark with the names I have so far.

see you all at Anglesey, those that go.