View Single Post
Old 05-Jul-2006, 23:29
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally Posted by domski
Yup that is very generous Andy. If I wasn't at Oulton Park that day and had more £'s I'd definately take you up on the offer. Having been fairly cynical towards the whole CSS thing, I had a chat with TP before the last race meeting, and I have to say I think it helped me win my second race of '06. So now I am keen to see what it's all about for real. It may take a while to save up though (having not worked since December )

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil2
After speaking to Tony about the CSS school a number of times my opinion is certainly changing....Tony has an excellent way of transmitting the positives in a very understanding way...

Unfortunatley it all comes down to finances....with racing the CSS is just out of my reach sadly......maybe if i can save some money in the off season it would be something i might be able to afford to help prep for 2007...........

Phil

Thanks guys, I didn't see these posts last time this thread was prominent. It's nice to know the work/study I put in is starting to pay off.

There's one DSC member in particular I'd like to point these responses too ... you know who you are.