View Single Post
Old 14-Feb-2009, 18:09
Regional Organiser - BHCN
Ducati Corse

Mood: Raring to Ride
Interesting points Paul. In one word that will answer most points GREED
One thing my father taught me was, it you cannot afford it you dont have it. I have no debts and what I have is mine. Its all so easy to to have what you can afford Buy now pay later get in as much debt as you can a Live today Die Tommorrow attitude.
I hope to think that the new youth of today will take heed of events that have unfolded and like the drink driver scoured upon for there stupidity and selfish behaviour.
What we need is a Goverment with a bit of backbone and start to get to grips with the true state of this country. Sure we should have British jobs for British workers but many British workers are working in the EU now ?
Does it really pay to have money and savings in this country it seems the less you have the more you get.
Nationalize the banks and the railways. Ban the word profit and put shareholders down the mines and see them earn a living, not make it on the sweat of other. Dont pay Dole money out unless its earned and stop paying Scroungers from outside Britain or only those with a NI number and have at least contributed some thing.
As you say its going to get worse before it gets better and only the MT ooops sorry Goverment with a big stick will get us out of it,but then all we will hear is the do gooders and Human Rights brigade bleating
You can't win Ill just get back under me rock 4D