View Single Post
Old 18-Apr-2004, 23:52
Ducati Meccanica

Mood: Still having fun!
Respect for all remember guys, whatever the opinions, - and come on nothing better than a good debate about racing.

My 2 peneth, Today’s racing was very different. Tomada was made an example of due to what had happened the week before on a first bend incident, - one of the Kwaker boys had taken out 2 riders including one of his own I think. Tomada had made contact with Sete, and forced him off the track. He also made very stupid comments about the incident whilst still very hyped after the race, and I think this perhaps alone caused the removal of position. He said he knew what he was doing, he knew the risk to himself and Sete, and he would do it again. Might has well have said ban me know Dorna.

Now today’s race was absoloooooooutley superb, - the race distance flew by so quick. Just a shame we could not see more of the racing going on behind, - but what happened today was monumental for the Sport. Rossi rode his nuts off today to keep ahead, he let Biaggi through just to see where he was quick, but then mentally defeated Max by going by him at the end of the race and riding on the very limit. However the season is far from over. i think today we saw the 3 front runners, with Max and Sete. - Honda I think have been caught napping by not having the new frame sooner, - that RCV is still being developed. They did not expect for 1 minute that Rossi and Yamaha would be out first race guns blazing. Honda are now working 24 hours a day, - and yes Biaggi has more than enough ability to win a championship if he has a better bike than Rossi, - which i think even today he had. He is such a perfectionist he needs everything right, where Rossi will ride round problems. They will get that Honda right for him if they think that he can win a championship, - tey will give him parts before Baros if they think his chances are better, - remember the Honda mentality is that it is more about the bike than the rider.