View Single Post
Old 06-Sep-2009, 01:31
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
Went for a ride today (Sat)

Got up to a nice sunny morning so I decided to get the 998R out and go for a ride.
Two options either pop up to Coventry and see the guys at JHP or pop down and locate Goodwood in readiness for the Mini-Giro in a couple of weeks time.

Goodwood won the toss and I took a fairly gentle blat southwards, down to the M4 via Pangbourne, filled up at the services on the Swallofield bypass, down to Hook up past RAF Odiham and down into Alton. From there it was head for Petersfied then through Midhurst and finally arrive at Goodwood just after noon.
Then I retraced my tracks up towards Petersfield and struck out down the A272 to Loomies for a bite to eat. Before heading up to Winchester over to Andover folowed by Newbury and finally back across country to H-Cafe, where I found Fatbloke (Terry) with his Turbo Multi talking to someone with a Streetfighter.
During the miles covered I past many a Ducati heading in the opposite direction, 749/999s, Monster 696, STs etc. Look=s like quite a few were making the best of the weather
So lets hope for more of the same tomorrow for the Oxon Berks monthly meet

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook