View Single Post
Old 03-Dec-2004, 12:23
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally posted by WeeJohnyB
Yep, as Jools says. We use MJK from GLF Accessories in Flitwick, Beds. It is a stroll from the station, (you can see it from the train). Call Graham Falcke on 01525 717009.

Graham is extremely knowledgable about leathers and he only sells the best gear - MJK, Arai, Knox, Held, Daytona etc - the very best kit. He has a list of racers as long as your arm inc loads of BSB and WSB rides, he has a photo album of racers inc Zaus etc - if they're good enough for him to crash in, they'll do for me.

I only used Graham because No Limits get all their leathers made to measure there, but since I've met him, I now get all my gear there. He'll do a discount for ACU licence holders if you have one.

I have a full one piece Dainese Ducati Foggy type leathers and I thought they were the bizzo until I put on my MJK. I can wear them all day and forget I have them on, so comfortable from new. They have soft armour, (better than hard armour) and are designed as I want them - no collar and cuffs +++.

I've forgotten how many times I've crashed in them - five I think, inc 95mph at Mallory along the tarmac. Apart from the No Limits logo on my back peeling off a little and the MJK logo on the shoulder, you'd hardly know they'd been down the road.

I'm not on any commission or anything, just like to see a top bloke giving quality and good old fashioned service get the deal ahead of the mass produced stuff. Graham comes to watch club racing a lot, his son races and he also does several track days a year, so he knows what he's talking about.

Mine are about to go up there for a 'service', so tell him WeeJohnyB sent ya - he likes a laugh

WeeJohnyB

Great post WJB. My ACU application form FINALLY arrived in the post this morning. The ball is not just rolling, but gathering momentum.