View Single Post
Old 04-Nov-2012, 12:31
Mille

Bike no longer for sale as has been stolen!

That will teach me for not pulling my finger out and selling it.

My garage was broken into and the bike was stolen along with the logbook (I know stupid to keep them together but as was thinking of selling just put them all in the same place). No idea of the reg number now to report it? Would it be on any desmodue entries?

The thieves also took my carbon triathlon bicycle , my wife's bike, my alpinestars GP leathers, boots and gloves ... they took my helmet out of the bag but passed on it? Possibly wrong size or I have a stinky head?

They then proceeded to rifle through all the other junk (by junk I am referring to WSB Ducati Corsa unobtanium that makes up 90% of the parts to build a 1994 Factory 955 Corsa. Lots of magnesium, titanium, Brembo monoblocs, Ducati MS carbon body work, 955 corsa engine and frame, few sets of online FG wsb forks etc etc). And decided that this just wasn't worth bothering with compared to my rigorously raced desmodue bike! Lol what a fool. just one pair of callipers or even a set of forks was worth the same or more than the DD bike!

Garage has now been cleared and said parts are in my house which is looked after by my bulldogs (who I admit are not that clever at guarding) and also my our recently adopted boxer (a former Hungarian police dog who is more than a bit handy at guarding). I actually invite the thieves to come meet Bosco whenever they wish.... anytime