View Single Post
Old 21-Jul-2006, 01:09
Dibble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil_h
We recently did Brands Gp with them, and that takes me to 4 with them I think.
Up to the last one I would have recommended them ... but Brands GP brings out all kinds of people who dont do many tds, and they put themselves in all of the groups.
The upshot is chaos - virtually every session was red flagged.
Almost no-one was moved - except sue who was in the inters trying to get away from the dicks that cant do corners in the slow group.
I was in the fast group (as I usually do) with the 620 and although I was by far the slowest bike in the group I was nowhere near the slowest in the corners.
There was full-on race-behaviour in the fast group which was not penalised, and I was almost taken out twice mid-corner - only my racing experience kept me on the track.
At the lunch break they called another briefing and he started ranting about the poor riding which prob made him feel better, but just made the 'bad-boys' laugh.

So, I would _not_ recommend Brands GP because of that.
I would recommend FE if it the riding group people are ok, but they just dont know how to cope with the dicks.

Its not just the GP, I did Brands Indy with them about 8 weeks back and all the above were true .... including the pretend bollocking after which nothing changes ...