View Single Post
Old 09-Oct-2006, 18:46
MotoGP God

Mood: 749 racebike MGP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redruth
The draft constitution lists one of the objectives of the DSC as

"the organisation and management of Ducati Desmo Due Race Series for all members of the Club" - I guess the MT assume the role because it's a stated objective of the club. However, the list of 9 MT offices (of a maximum of 10 possible posts) in that draft does not include posts for RC. This may now be covered in the job descriptions but I was led to believe that no descriptions had actually been written as at the 23rd September when the consultation meeting took place. At that meeting, it was agreed that job descriptions were needed, would be written and made available on the website for members to look at, rather than the alternative that was suggested which was - you have to contact a member of the MT to find out what the job entails.

CB was taking the minutes at that meeting so should have a record of that agreement.

Was there any information on the MT positions and their roles in the minutes of that meeting or anything else handed out?

The reason I ask is that I've e-mailed Chris Bushell, Paul James and Monty twice asking for this information, or part thereof, and not received a reply.