Thread: DD Snetterton
View Single Post
Old 18-Jun-2011, 21:59
Ducati Meccanica
Bikes: Ducati 1098R Bayliss Rep

Mood: Find people who share your values, and you'll conquer the world together.
DD Snetterton

What a day, it was wet, actualy it was more than wet first day on the new layout, practice was not so bad as it was quiet dry, Qualy started dry but into lap 3 the heavens opened and dumped buckets of water.

Race one, did i mention it was wet, well race 1 was wetter than wet, was not sure if we were racing in a river or on a track, could have sworn i saw marshals with fishing rods lap 3-4 red flag, no seriouse injurys to anyone as far as i know, sat on the grid waiting for restart 15 mins in some realy heavy rain, boots full of water, leathers heaver than the bike did i mention it was wet 1 warm up lap for what it was worth as i dont think you could get any heat into the tyres in all that water, then 5 lap race to the flag, most people took it easy appart from those who can actualy walk on water anyway I think Phil the drill had an outboard motor attached to his bike as he was storming round to finish 4th, well done phil. if fact well done to everyone who finished the race, Good racing all round. looking forward to tomorrow and hoping its going to be a dry.....