View Single Post
Old 03-May-2006, 16:34
DSC Club Member
Ducati in my Blood
Bikes: 1100S Multistrada, 450RT, Gilera Nordwest, Bultaco Frontera, Rickman Metisse-being built!

Mood: Growing old-DISGRACEFULLY!
Interesting discussion-from a TDO's point of view-if no one tells me they are having a problem with someone overtaking-I won't know.
So the rules for Cadwell this year are clear-if you are having a problem-tell me or JohnnyB or one of the other instructors and if possible we will sort it. If you cannot identify the culprit it will be very difficult to do anything about it-and I know that on the Monday we will be riding dukes so that's another problem. In the 6 trackdays I have run so far for the club, and the other part days we have organised, I have had very few people approach me to say others are giving them problems. There were a couple of close passes last year with the DD boys that were reported-which is why I have said that this year they are all in the fast group if riding their DD bikes. It's your club and your trackday so hopefully everyone will treat others the way they would wish to be treated.

Here endeth the lesson-phew!

John