View Single Post
Old 03-May-2012, 21:03
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
right I have been in communication with Rob (aka Slob) of the UK Monsters owners club and he is happy for us to drop by on Sunday. Ideally we want to be there after lunch as the Monsters are assembled in to their different groups to be judged for there prize giving. So it will be a good chance to see all the different mods done to the bikes.

I have yet to work out the best route to get there as I know many of the roads are in the process of getting a new layer of Stone chippings.

The venue is Arrow Mill at Alcester is North west of Oxford across the county boirder in Warwickshire, Its not to far from my Cotswolds rideout route especially the one from last year where we ended up hammering up Fish Hill ( I think Roy enjoyed that)

meeting up in Newbury is one option, then riding over to Wantage, on to Faringdon where we can stop for petrol again, continue to Lechlade then on to Burford and head over to Stow, possiblt stopping for a break at the little cafe that helps repair clutches.
From Stow its hard to say which way to go as the road to Toddington has been closed on a couple of occasions over the last few weeks due to said chippings., but there is an alternative that will have us coming down Fish Hill and onto the A46 to skirt around Evesham and on to Arrow Mill

another option would be to meet at H-Cafe and head across country to Chipping Norton and then over to Evesham and on to the Mill

All of which would be dependent on the what the weather is doing.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook