View Single Post
Old 18-Jul-2015, 11:34
Mille
Bikes: Ducati MS1200 & 916 track bike

Oxon/Berks - RAF Benson Airfield Riding Day

Dear All,

Many of you will have been to RAF Benson for one of the Airfield Riding Days in the past and I am pleased to say that, after careful consideration of the impact on those living around the airfield, we will be running an event again this year. The detail is as per the extract below. These events are a great introduction to track type riding for 'novices' especially as there isn't the intimidation factor of race circuit. Please note that we will have to be strict about the 103dB static noise limit as we don't want to loose the event for future years.

The entry form is attached and your entry fee will include a donation to the RAF Association and the Thames Valley Air Ambulance.

As I have a foot in both clubs, please feel free to channel any questions through me or go direct to the organisers.

RAF Benson & The Benson Motorcycle Club (BMCC) are delighted to present the annual Airfield Riding Day on Sat 15 August 2015.

Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your riding skills on a closed course. Three groups (Novice/Inters/Advance) to cater for all abilities and machinery.

A large pit area, including refreshment vendors and tyre fitting service.

More Information can be found at:
www.facebook.com/groups/BensonMCC/
Or email: BMCC_ARD@hotmail.com
Attached Files
File Type: doc Registration Form ARD 15.doc (224.5 KB, 3 views)