View Single Post
Old 27-Aug-2006, 19:10
MotoGP God

Mood: Its ONLY a Bike Club
  • Would you prefer the machine rules to remain unchanged? Yes/No
  • Would you like to exclude 695cc machines in 2007? yes/no
  • How many (UK) rounds would you prefer in 2007? 6 or 7
  • Which month would you prefer to start in? March or April
  • If we race at Assen, would you prefer it to be points or non-points?
  • How many scoring races to count? All points to count/drop 1 race/drop 2 races
  • How would you like the series to be administered? 1 dedicated person/A committee as per 2006
  • Would you like to have rider reps? yes/no
  • Would you like a long race? yes/no
  • Would you like to remove the rule which requires the top 3 to move out of Class B? yes/no
  • How many should we allow to sign up for the 2007 series....32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, 64
  • If limiting the number of entries to one grid how do we decide who should be entering the series
  • How Many grids should we try for if we have less than 50 sign up..... 1 or 2
  • If only running 1 grid and we have 40 or more signed up how do we decide who are reserves/non quallifiers
  • If only one grid and DD races at Mallory at a club event with 32 on a grid how many will be happy to race in a class other than DD

That about covers it for me.
Many of the querstions in the top half of the list were included in the questionnaire I sent out, for which I got back 26 replies, which I didn't think was bad going.
These replies I have forwarded to the rest of the RC and PJ should be going over the results of it along with the results from Tim's feedback to be able to give answers to some of the questions without having to ask them again.
I haven't seen the feedback from the 620 riders, but from my own feedback it shouldn't be to hard to give a answer on things like machine specification and rider entry criteria in the very near future. Hopefully at the same time as PJ sends out his questionnaire to tidy up loose ends.

Checkout the Desmo Due Paddock on Facebook