View Single Post
Old 10-Mar-2011, 21:10
Administrator
Webteam
MotoGP God
Bikes: 748S, HM1100S, V4SP, Was: DD-A #111

Mood: Passion Killer
Post Ducati Days Silverstone - The Art of Corse - 21/22 May 2011 - Reduced Ticket Prices

Ducati Days Update

Tickets are selling well for Ducati Days, the ultimate Track event at Silverstone on 21/22 May, with the Training element on Saturday selling extremely fast.

The Paddock is filling up well with some Ducati relevant traders offering goodies for the Ducati rider! The lectures/talks for the Sunday are firming up with some great presenters, giving us some very interesting aspects on Ducati and the world of Motorcycling.

We have had some requests for entry tickets without the food option and although our intention was to include all (riders and non riders) in all aspects we want to make sure everyone is happy so are now offering an entry only ticket (no food) at £25 for the weekend.

Please contact your Ducati Dealer to book a place at this event.

In brief you now have the following ticket options

Entry no Food £25 includes:
• Entry for 2 days inc all talks, autograph sessions, paddock entertainment, viewing of circuits etc.

Entry with Food £50 Includes:
• Entry for 2 days inc all talks, autograph sessions, paddock entertainment, viewing of circuits etc.
• Breakfast and Lunch each day, served at Paddock Cafe
Parade Lap tickets £100 includes:
• Breakfast and lunch each day, served at Paddock Cafe
• A unique Ducati T Shirt “I rode the Moto GP Circuit at Ducati Days 2011” - only available to parade lap and full Rider ticket holders
• The chance to ride the Moto GP Circuit on Sunday’s Parade lap at a controlled pace

Rider Ticket £495 includes:
• Breakfast and lunch each day, served at Paddock Cafe
• A unique Ducati T Shirt “I rode the Moto GP Circuit at Ducati Days 2011” - only available to parade lap and full Rider ticket holders
• Saturday a choice of Training with California Superbike School (3 classroom & 5 Track sessions) OR Track time using both National and International circuits so you can learn the full Moto GP Circuit in small chunks ready for Sunday!
• Sunday the Full Moto GP Circuit (instructors available) is open for track time (in sessions - novice, intermediate and experienced). One of the few weekend Moto GP sessions available for Bikes at Silverstone in high season.
• Entry for the Parade Lap
Attached Images
File Type: pdf DucDaysPosterLR.pdf (255.5 KB, 156 views)

I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather,
than screaming in terror like his passengers.- Jim Harkins

Ducati 748S | Ducati Hypermotard 1100S | Ducati Panigale V4 SP #876 | 600-620SS DesmoDue Racebike #111 <-- Sold!!