View Single Post
Old 15-Sep-2006, 18:51
DSC Club Member
WSB Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dseered
I have kept out of all this, mate, I think the majority of Dom's posts are tongue in cheek, well thats how it appears to me, a guy with a sense of humour, thats great if you ask me, he just happens to be good at what he does, only met the chap once and he was very unassuming, not at all cocky, you know fair play to him if he was cocky !

I'm not going to get into the he said, she said debate, just take the humour in the way that it is meant and the facts as they are, by facts I mean how Dom will always give a true answer to a question, or how he will break a thread down to the basics and answer each bit, as he has with yours.

Whats so wrong with that ???

I'm not a DD racer but the whells are in motion so that I might be, I don't know if you are, obviously you sound **** hot from your post so get on with it and beat the guy !

Now we're talking!! Someone who clearly knows his onions

I got to say I agree with you Ian (sorry about that). A lot of what I say is humour and those that know me are fully aware of that. Some people don't get it, but then feel the need to bitch about it - You don't see me complaining about stuff I have no interest in!

I also don't lie or bull****, that way I know I can't be caught out in the future. I have my opinions and I tell it how I see it - despite some people thinking I'm a mouth-piece for my sponsors! Which I am not, look...

Henners, I am not your mouth piece!

...glad I could clear that up.

Once again the world of DD is spun on to his arse by people in power, making poor decisions. Then the riders affected who try to raise awareness of these facts, get shot down by people who have no idea what they're on about, and "In my day, blah blah blah".

Face it. If you're pi$$y about my posts, you'd damn well be pi$$ed off if your bike was protested for no other reason than because you upset somebody.

As I have said on here, and to Antony's face - I have no issue with him, or being protested - providing it's not just coz I upset someone!

Anyway, the people who are affected and those that race in DD or are involved with DD in some way, know what happened. It's just a shame that the people who instigated the protest aren't big enough to admit it and they have to hide behind Antony - which I think stinks, and shows the type of people we are dealing with.

Last edited by domski : 15-Sep-2006 at 18:54.