View Single Post
Old 13-Nov-2007, 12:19
DSC Club Member
Big Twin

Mood: Im Going to Italy soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradders
thicker skinned. I fear much of this is to do with peolpe opposing the MT and the way the club is run ratehr than me saying you are a c0k suk1ng to$$er!!

Paul

I am afraid that you are wrong there, this is a reaction to the way in which the Law has interpreted posting on message boards. Basically yes you can say what you like as long as it is not deflamatory/libellous/sexually offensive/racist/etc just as we all have to be very carefull in the work environment these days. In addition if you wish to make a seditious comment then need to be able to substantiate it or face the consequences.

The opportunity to make unsubstantiated serious comments/allegations against people or organisations is no longer available to us.

It is sad that society is coming to this, but this is the environment in which we all have to exist and we all need to abide by the rules that society imposes.

Cant see much chance of "Love thy Neighbour" being repeated on telly in the near future or for that matter a few of the "Carry on" films being allowed to be shown!