View Single Post
Old 22-Oct-2005, 01:50
GTL

And another one!

Ian Harris: Serial underachiever - 15 years travel industry experience (commercial & operational roles for airlines and tour operators) followed by 10 years in IT. Rode the "Year 2000" gravy train for all it was worth as an "Enterprise Resource Planning" contractor. Currently working in "Data Acquisition" for a travel website (XML, C# and all that malarkey).

Studied Sports Physiology at university, so know a bit about exercise / nutrition etc (Atkins Diet? Biological fricking vandalism ). Used to be a pretty handy racing cyclist, which probably explains why I still think going round a corner at 50 mph is pretty bl00dy daring. In my spare time, I've done a bit of HiFi reviewing which, along with my IT stuff, gives me a coveted "Platinum Anorak" rating on the Internationally respected ANSI "Geek Scale".

Always wanted a Ducati since the 250 and 350 Desmo singles were being tested in Bike and Motor Cycle Mechanics in the late seventies. Finally got my 996 in March this year, love it to bits and am doing as many trackdays as I can manage to try and move away from my current "Knees clamped to tank for maximum sphincter control" riding style.

So, if you want any advice on what to eat in order to get fit while sitting listening to music as you plan your next holiday on-line, you know who to call.