View Single Post
Old 16-Jan-2010, 10:41
DSC Club Member
Bikes: Triumph Sprint ST & Ducati 620SS

Mood: Always Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker V2
Dear Mr Norris,

my suggestion was lighthearted, I am aware of your history, and have even spoke to a couple of people who raced with you last season. It would be a shame not to see you on a bike in the coming season. And the 848 series will be a great grid if riders of your calibre enter. Thats one reason I why have not entered, my days of even thinking I could attain glory have long passed.

I'm a bit peeved off at the moment as I have been promised a lot for this season and it is now January and I am still uncertain of what I am doing. None of the promise has emerged and I am left in the lurch late on in the day. I agree, it will be a shame if I cannot race this year in a championship I want to, but one way or another I will be out there instructing for Hottrax on whatever I can beg, borrow or steal and race if possible.
This would be my 12th year of racing, funded by myself every year and it was only in 2008 when I started getting any sort ofhelp. I have remortgaged my house twice for the cause and although I know that I do it for my own amusement, I have seen over the years a lot of people getting everything put in front of them who don't give back half as much as I have.
Just frustrated with the situation mate.