View Single Post
Old 12-May-2005, 11:27
500SD

Mood: Out with the grey....in with the satin black
Quote:
Originally posted by Bungi
actually first time ive ever done a indy curcuit at brands, (done the gp before a couple of times) so the first session was steady. second session my seat came off after just a few laps, (poor preparation on my part huh) third session was lapping fairly constantly at the at 58.3- 58.7 margin. i wasnt at the point in the day where i try to brake a little harder , just braking gently for the corners, was hoping to sort that out and improve on the times during the after noon, however ther weather turned to rain, and the wets came out and got fitted to lap at 1.03. for the last session it had dryed up so looking forward to a dry session i put thesupercorsas back on only for it to rain about five mins before session, with no time to change them back to wets , knowing how usless they are in the wet i loaded up and went home alittle disapointed. but in one piece.

good to meet you wylie, ping me a u2u if your around sunday and fancy a ride out.

Bungi.....being a bit modest there. You dipped into the 56's a couple of times & was doing consistent 57's in the 3rd session. Your times are attached. Looked well impressive in the wet session mate, quick& smooth.

As for meeting up on Sunday, I'd love to but I'm picking my Termi can up in the morning & probably won't get home 'til after lunch. I'd definitely be up for a rideout next time, so u2u me next time you're up for meeting.

Cheers,
Lee