View Single Post
Old 16-Apr-2006, 03:40
Mille

Mood: I AM looking forward to racing..
Guys.
I've noticed that we've had at least 3 days on the trot with sun and no rain lately (well, in Norfolk anyway.) haven't seen the gritters out for a while either.
So, gentlemen, it appears summer is on it's way. Which means we should now revise the agenda, and sort out this meet. I wanna see 888's aplenty, and much silliness.
So. We got Rob B who is an ace sorter outer ( you wanna see his hillclimb car - awaesome, plus, look at his T8!) and Nelly's offer of the workshop in Notts. It seems that a few are put off by the idea of too much time away from the 'marital nest' and all it's responisbilites (you mugs hehehehe) plus the cost of hotels. So. A day meet??? Early start, ride from wherever in the country, meet up around mid morning. Brekkie. Run out to wherever, not too far, keep it within 50 miles say. Lunch. Chat/bullshit/impress the locals. Then all to bugger off from there mid afternoon to get home for tea. Bikes, food and chat, AND keep the missus happy by not staying out anywhere overnight.
Plan??!!