View Single Post
Old 17-Oct-2006, 00:49

They use dishwasher!!!!!!!

Hi DSC,

Back from Estoril now!!!
The greatest time in my life! I can't describe how I'm still feeling! Saturday and Sunday there, I watched the qualifying and the race. I purchased two tickets. Grandstand A to watch the start and grandstand E to watch the corners.

Then I ran to the paddocks and thanks forever to that lovely English promoter who gave me his pass, I started my two missions 'go to the Ducati stand and look at Valentino's bottom as close as possible'.

After a sexist start with the Ducati team who did not want to believe I have a 999, I then showed them the picture. They asked smiling 'Can you touch the ground?'. I said 'Can Loris do it?'.
You know what, my lovely 999 opened the doors and here I am, look at the attached picture, touching Loris's baby.

I spent an hour with them while they were dismantling and washing Gibernau's bike.

A guy comes with Sete's rear brake with included rear brake fluid container and gear pedal and deep down in Shell cleaner. OK so far.

Then he takes my mother's dishwasher, a popular brand called Svelto. I think ok he's washing his hands.
Dishwasher, water, bucket and deep down Sete's rear brake and gear pedal.

Me, still holding my breath, 'mmmm, excuse me, are you really washing Sete's bike in my mother's dishwasher?'
Him 'If your mother washes her dishes, why can't I wash Sete's bike with it?'
Me 'I understand, but, you know, if I had known that before, I would have saved a lot of money in expensive bike cleaners?'
The guy looks at my astonished face and worried says 'You must trust me, if we do it, you can do it'
I said 'Man I trust you, God knows how much I trust you, it's just that I'm amazed!'

Loris was there, chatting with his wife. He has beautiful eyes, a small guy. I did not say anything to him, I did not want to be the usual annoying fan.

Everybody is small there.

The yellows finally came out. The Yamaha stand was next to the Ducati stand.
Colin small!!!
Vale small, but I love his bottom!!!

Men, I have a future on bikes then. The problem is that I have nobody to hold and park my bike.

Hot news. The Ducati guys said that Hayden and Pedrosa had a proper fight back to the paddocks.

Other hot news. I saw the Ducati 800cc for next year MotoGP. Only the body, no wheels attached. I can't say anything though, I promised I would not.

I want to go to Valencia. Who's coming?

...the greatest time in my life. Sometimes I wish I could do on my bike only a tiny fraction of what these amazing guys do...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0296.jpg (133.6 KB, 207 views)